Our firm has considerable experience representing franchisees, franchisors and franchisee associations in franchise and distribution law.
Our attorneys have assisted franchisees with the following matters:
- Evaluating and negotiating franchise agreements for actual and prospective franchisees
- Evaluating Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs) for prospective franchisees
- Negotiating franchisee terminations and renewals
- Assisting franchisees with franchise system compliance
- Representing franchisors with developing franchise systems
- Assisting franchisors with drafting franchise agreements
- Advising franchisors on compliance with state and federal disclosure and relationship laws
- Representing franchisors on franchise system enforcement matters
- Assisting franchisors with the protection of intellectual property
- Assisting franchisees with the formation and operation of franchisee associations
- Assisting franchise and distribution clients in the following industries: Quick Service Restaurants (QSR), spa/medical services, fitness facilities and professional/executive coaching
- Representing manufacturing and sales organizations, including with negotiating and drafting distribution agreements; on anti-trust and unfair competition matters, business opportunities; and multi-level marketing systems
If you are interested in franchise or distribution law services, contact the attorneys of Pugh Hagan Prahm PLC today.