Jeremy B.P. Hagan
Jeremy B.P. Hagan has a wide-ranging practice representing banks, privately held companies, entrepreneurs, consumer cooperatives and purchasing cooperatives, with an emphasis on mergers, acquisitions, real estate transactions and the related financing required to fund such transactions.
Mr. Hagan has represented clients in a wide array of transactions, business ventures and general corporate matters. He has experience representing businesses with growth equity and venture capital investments and general corporate matters including state and federal securities law.
Jeremy lives in Iowa City with his wife and two children.
- Bradley & Riley PC, Iowa City, Iowa
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, Chicago, Illinois
- Bachelor’s Degree with honors, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Juris Doctorate cum laude, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Master of Business Administration, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Involvement and Recognition
Professional Memberships and Positions
- American Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Iowa State Courts
- Illinois State Courts
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Iowa